Your baby is sure to love this mix of fruit flavors. After trying apple and banana baby foods separately for your little one, try mixing them together for something different.
- 2 apples peeled, cored and roughly chopped
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tbsp. water
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 0g
- Steam the apples until very tender.
- Add apples, banana, and water to Twister jar, and place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold lid with one hand, and use other hand to select “Sauces” or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Turn lid counterclockwise during blending.
To make this recipe a second- or third-stage food, omit the water and decrease the blending time.