Did you know that Blendtec blenders can also make many other delicious things? They’re such a simple, quick food to make, and you can create so many flavors.
It’s pretty simple to make pancake batter–just put the ingredients in the blender in a certain order and press the right buttons to get the perfect blend. Try this gluten-free alternative to a perennial breakfast favorite. These pancakes are full of flavor and delicious on their own, but for something extra special, top them with fresh raspberries and cream.
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk divided
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam or preserves
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Sodium: 442mg
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 4g
- Add ¾ c milk, jam, and all dry ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar.
- Add remaining milk and eggs, and then secure lid. Select “Batter.”
- Use rubber scraper to scrape down any unblended flour, and press “Pulse” until ingredients are incorporated. Allow batter to rest 5 minutes.
- Grease griddle or other pan, and heat over medium-low to medium heat.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto heated pan, and cook approximately 90 seconds or until bubbles break surface of pancake and underside is golden brown. Flip and cook for approximately 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately or keep warm in oven at 200°F, loosely wrapped in foil.
Add a few drops of red food coloring for a more vibrant color.